Wednesday 4 July 2007

vegas update

So, after my premature exit from the 5k short handed event I haven't got round to playing any more live tournaments. This is mainly due to excessive alcohol consumption leaving me feeling very rough the next day and not being fit to do anything until around 6pm. Have played a little cash online while i have been here and I'm $8k up.

The other night after a pretty heavy drinking session, me, moorman and noflopshomer visited the Orleans bowling alley at 7am, for some comical bowling. Moorman beat me 2-1 but i felt the copious amounts of white Russians were to blame and duly challenged him to a rematch when sober. The sober game resulted in a 4-0 whitewash in my favour from 5 games, and a cheeky 169 game to finish it off, OWNED!

Today is 4th of July so planning on going for a nice steak somewhere, then to sample the rides on top of the stratosphere followed by Independence day drinking somewhere along the strip. Poker stars have recently added new levels to the blind structure of its tournaments, making the re buys fantastic structures with lots of play, even on the final table. I was lucky enough to take advantage of the new structure yesterday and take down the 100 re buy. :-)

No comments: