Tuesday, 11 March 2008

Long time no update

I have been rather lazy updating this blog, so thought I best do it now to try and get back into the habit as the WSOP is fast approaching. February was an up n down month, tournaments on a whole were very frustrating, with a few near misses but no real scores. I did spin up a step 3 EPT ticket which i didn't know i had into a EPT Warsaw package which is pretty sweet. I didn't play as much cash as liked due to the FTOPS series tempting me to play too many tournaments instead. I ended up about $15k down for cash, but with a few tournament cashes and the value of the EPT package it was about break even.

March has started better, no online tournaments so far which is fine by me, and $12k up from cash over 3800 hands. Ive been slacking putting in the hours in as I have just gone back to Sydney to meet up with friends from home and been having to much of a good time really. I have played a few of the WSOP steps on stars and have made it to step 6 twice, busting out of both to 3 outers in preflop, meh. Stars have just announced the Latin American poker tour (LAPT) which looks like great fun. I traveled Peru and Chile in 2005 and it was a great experience but one of my friends traveled S.America more extensively and had nothing but great things to say about it. Traveling that far to play a relatively small buy in mtt doesn't really appeal to me, but if i spin up from some steps and get to go for a freeroll id jump at the chance.

I am currently in Warsaw for the EPT, and will be starting day 1A in little over an hour. I did have a bitch of journey from Sydney, 30hrs door to door and had a women throwing up in the seat next door but 1 to me for the 1st 7hr flight. The taxi driver asked me if i had flown in from Barbados, I was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, as it was 2 degrees in Poland.

Anyway hopefully ill run good in the EPT and get a nice score to report, live updates available on the blondepoker forum. A quick shout out to moorman who took down the $5k entry winner take all tourney on stars this weekend. Even though its a winner take all, moorman struck a deal either 3 way or heads up, but eventually took it down for about $55k i believe. For more details im sure he will have a write up on blog soon.

2 comments:

snoopy1239 said...

Is the Tour going to Columbia? I have some people I need to meet there and it would be cool to kill two birds with one stone.

Câmera Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.