Thursday 22 November 2007

Change of plans, viva macau

Firstly sorry for the lack of updates but i made some radical changes to my travelling plans at very short notice and to be honest just forgot about the blog, oops. I decided to vacate Australia as I didn't want to spend 6-7 months in Sydney as ive already spent a lot of time there in the past. Wasn't an easy decision leaving some of my good friends there who im sure will have a great xmas and new year.

My immediate plans has seen me make my way to macau for the pokerstars APPT which should be a lot of fun, as well as catching up with a few mates from home rick trigg and booder from blonde who both won seats in the step things on stars, :-) I hope there is still space to buy in when I arrive so fingers crossed. It will be my first live poker comp since wsop main this year so am really looking forward to it. After macau live poker goes on the backburner again until wsop 2008 where I hope to be out there for the whole series.

Gotta end this post now as im on a 30 min interent timer and no idea how long is left, will try n put some pics up from macau and write a trip report on here, drinking is bound to be involved.

3 way chop 1 time stars?

No comments: